want to report problem of musicxml2ly

From: Haipeng Hu
Subject: want to report problem of musicxml2ly
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 17:56:35 +0800

Hello,
  I'm using musicxml2ly to process a large orchestral piece, to see
how the composer deals with percussion parts with various kinds of
pitched and unpitched instruments switched in the middle of the piece.
But musicxml2ly reports lots of problems, and  ends up with failure. I
remember Reinhold ever played main role on musicxml2ly and
orchestrallily, but I don't know whether he's still active now. The
xml file is large even after archiving, so I can't place it here.
Could you please tell me who I can contact?

Regards
Haipeng