Re: Fw: Re[2]: coloring voices vs systemStartDelimiterHierarchy

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Fw: Re[2]: coloring voices vs systemStartDelimiterHierarchy
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:42:17 -0700 (MST)

Nick Payne-3 wrote
> If I save the ly file and try to build it (Windows, Lilypond 2.19.21) it
> causes lilypond to terminate with the error below. I also loaded it into
> Frescobaldi and got the attached Mingw error msgbox:
> [...]

Strange... I'm on Win7 64bit, Frescobaldi & Lilypond 2.19.18 and everything
works fine.

If I comment out the \startStaff and \stopStaff commands (only in the
colorMusic function, not in any ossia voices)...

          \colorGrobs #grob-names #my-color ##t
          %\temporary \override LedgerLineSpanner.color = #my-color
          %\temporary \override Staff.Clef.color = #my-color
          #music
          %\stopStaff
          \colorGrobs #grob-names #my-color ##f
          %\revert LedgerLineSpanner.color
          %\revert Staff.Clef.color
          %\startStaff

...nothing changes (or am I blind?) except for the missing brace that
reappears:
with_stopStaff.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n177662/with_stopStaff.pdf>
without_stopStaff.pdf