Re: grace note duration

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: grace note duration
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:08:16 +0200

Am 10.06.2015 um 21:25 schrieb Gilberto Agostinho:
Hi David,

David Kastrup wrote
It _is_ actually set to another value, namely 9/40.  Hardwired in
remap_grace_duration defined in lily/audio-item.cc .

So basically no.
Thanks for the reply. So this means that my option right now would be to
create two files, one for the layout with the correct grace duration and
another with tweaked grace durations for better playback, right?

That would be a feature request.
That would actually be a nice thing to have control over. How can I make a
feature request? Should I create an issue at
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/ ?
No, see <http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html>. It’s a bit different for feature requests: please send an e-mail to <mailto:address@hidden>, describing exactly and concisely what feature you want (and why it is necessary), so the Bug Squad can create an issue.
In this particular case, no full code example will be necessary.

Yours, Simon