Re: Music symbols in Inkscape

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Music symbols in Inkscape
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:00:36 -0700 (MST)

Carlos,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Carlo Stemberger-3 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you!

Summing up, currently there are 3 ways:

1) importing the PDF pages with the glyphs
2) importing an SVG file generated by LilyPond
3) using the feta fonts as system fonts

I find the first one not exactly quick and simple; the second one isn't good for my case (I need the glyphs, not a score); so I'll try to use the fonts.

It doesn't really matter, but I'm curious, if you don't mind my asking, what it is you planning to use them for? Thanks!

- AbrahamĀ