Re: gregorian.ly with clef & italics

From: Víctor
Subject: Re: gregorian.ly with clef & italics
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 16:04:04 -0500

Hello Karen:

I can't answer your question, but I can recommend you to try Gregorio. This very nice software engraves the most beautiful gregorian chant I've seen around, and it is way easier to use than lilypond.

Regards,
Víctor

El 11/06/15 a las 15:37, Karen Billings escibió:

I have been experimenting with gregorian.ly using a fairly long chant.  It does a lovely job, but it only includes the clef on the first line of an 11-line chant, which I find very disorienting when playing.

I have been searching for days, but have not been able to figure out how to do the following:
1. Get the clef (treble) and key (if applicable) to print on each line instead of just at the beginning.
2. How to include italicized notes with the text (e.g. "Cantor" or "T. P.")

Thanks much!

Karen