RE: "Assertion failed!"

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: "Assertion failed!"
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:49:24 +1000

Hi Daniel,

That's another assertion failure on top of the one I have been reporting in
2.19.21. Can you please submit a bug report, given you have  an example that
produces the error?

Something seems to be a bit broken in 2.19.21 compared to 2.19.20.Iif I had
the knowledge, I would jump in and fix it, but it's too early for me as yet,
not being familiar with the internals.

Can you see if this works in 2.19.20? [Based on my hypothesis that 2.19.21
has regressed something, or introduced a bunch of defects.]

Andrew