Re: MMA using lilypond syntax/style

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: MMA using lilypond syntax/style
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:58:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

 Have a link?

http://www.mellowood.ca/mma/

A quote from that website:

If you are confused by the acronym "MMA" and were looking for the the MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) please visit http://www.midi.org. On the other hand, if you were completely confused and were looking for the Mixed Martial Arts folk, try http://www.mmafighting.com/. We did think about calling our program by some different names, but they all share letters with other things.

And, please remember, our program is called "MMA - Musical MIDI Accompaniement", not "MMA".

--

MT