avoid merging stems

From: musicus
Subject: avoid merging stems
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:16:02 +0000

Hello,

I'd like to avoid "stem-merging" in measure 13 between the upper g2. and the first lower g4.
Additionally I'd like to hide the stem of the first lower g4 in m.13 (should be no problem, if the stems don't merge).
I tried a couple of things to achieve this, but unfortunately I don't find it.
Plus, I have a question about the collision between accidentals and slurs. Is there a way to get the accidentals inside the slurs without shaping each of them?
(\override Accidental.avoid-slur = #'inside doesn't help - i guess Standard Settings restrict the shaping of slurs to a limit?)

musicus