Re: Control which voice if shifted left

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Control which voice if shifted left
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 18:45:04 +0000

Thanks for your reply.  This score is from 1916 so maybe it didn't adhere to the standard or maybe it wasn't well established then.  I'll try engraving it with the modern standard.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:24 AM Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 15.06.2015 um 16:50 schrieb Knute Snortum:
> I haven't had any replies to this.  How can I ask the question better?
Probably that’s because there is no way to automate this. At least I’d
be very surprised if there were one. It’s so much of a standard to shift
columns in the directions they are actually shifted, and everything more
flexible would require a much more intelligent algorithm, I think.

Yours, Simon
Knute Snortum
(sent from Gmail)