Re: After-line-breaking behavior?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: After-line-breaking behavior?
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:26:11 +0200

Am 17.06.2015 um 00:12 schrieb Steven Weber:

Is there any way to guarantee that the order of items processed through after-line-breaking is the exact order they are in the score?  I’m doing some fun things with bar lines, and I’m having issues because my scheme code isn’t getting them in the order I expect.  In the attached file, for example, I expected that I would get the bar lines in order:  start repeat, end repeat, start repeat, end repeat, final bar line.  Instead, I get start repeat, end repeat, end repeat, start repeat, final.  If you comment out the break on line 40, it gets even odder:  start repeat, end repeat, final bar line, start repeat, end repeat.

Everything behaves as expected with my machine: the relevant log output is

Unbroken bar line: .|:

Unbroken bar line: :|.

Unbroken bar line: .|:

Left-broken bar line: :|.

Left-broken bar line: |.

or, without the break,

Unbroken bar line: .|:

Unbroken bar line: :|.

Unbroken bar line: .|:

Unbroken bar line: :|.

Left-broken bar line: |.

This is with Lily 2.18.2 and Ubuntu 14.04 64bit.

Best regards, Simon