Re: Polyphonic notes slur solution

From: rsfjr
Subject: Re: Polyphonic notes slur solution
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 16:14:43 -0300

Thank you all,

It keeps throwing an error message, when I use these:

\override Staff.Arpeggio.stencil = #ly:arpeggio::brew-chord-slur

\override Staff.Arpeggio.X-extent = #ly:grob::stencil-width

Without those the arpeggios are slurred, but with the arpeggio symbol.

I believe the Lilypond documentation is a bit non intuitive, for example:

stencil (stencil):

ly:arpeggio::print

The symbol to print.

What kind of symbols I can print?

Sorry for taking your time, need to learn how to use the docu properly.

All The Best,

Ronaldo