Re[2]: \shape curves relative to NoteHead etc.

From: musicus
Subject: Re[2]: \shape curves relative to NoteHead etc.
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:24:35 +0000

Hi Urs,

thanks for the \shapeII link! I think it's pretty much all i wanted.
Unfortunately I have a very annoying bug(?) using \shapeII.
If I use \shapeII to tweak a curve, sometimes the whole line is moved downwards.

See attached, the latter was produced with layout control in Frescobaldi (point-and-click, control-points, anchor)

I hope you or someone has a solution for this dealbreaking issue...maybe I'm doing something wrong?
In spite of this problem the function is very helpful!!

Regards,
musicus