Re: Expanded fingering diagrams?

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Expanded fingering diagrams?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:45:44 +0200

Hello Andrew,

Partial good news : in the so-called french system, the oboe d’amore shares the
regular oboe fingering (it sounds just a minor third below), and the english
horn just misses the low B flat key compared to the former.
As to the contrabassoon diagram, it is already part of LP as of 2.19.

The actual bad news is that those diagrams are programmed at a rather low
level. You can look at define-woodwind-diagram.scm or
define-woodwind-diagrams.scm, I don’t know the role each of them plays.

A nice day!