ossia label?

From: Sam Frybyte
Subject: ossia label?
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 06:57:22 -0700

 I'm using 2.18.2 and have 1 measure then 1 measure of \new Staff {\clef
    treble ....) below (though I'd like it above both existing staves that's
    less important) then ten measures and 3 measures of a \new Staff etc both
    I'd like to label with an instrument (1st Clarinet 2nd Viola).
    Using the ossia format I've not figured this out...Please direct me to the
    correct part of manuals.
    I realize that I could score it for 3 staves but this seemed easier right
    up until I wanted instrument labels
    Thanks
    Jay

--