transposable figured bass?

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: transposable figured bass?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:20:25 +0200

Dear community,
I run in a problem, when I transpose the below quoted figured bass from g to f.
In this  special case the natural sign before the "5" in the 2nd chord should be a flat sign. Is it possible to get a transposable version of this figured bass?

Here is my example:

\version "2.18.2"
global= { \key g \major \time 4/4 }
Music = \relative g { \clef "bass" \global  g1 b, c d  g, \bar"|."  }
fgbass = \figuremode { s1
<6 5!> % here's the problem, it must be a flat sign in f major
<6 4>2 <5 3>
}

\markup{A figured bass in g major:}
\score {
  <<
    \new Staff \Music
    \new FiguredBass {\global \fgbass }

}

Music = \transpose g f \Music
\markup{The same thing in f major:}
\score {
  <<
    \new Staff \Music
    \new FiguredBass{ \transpose g f { \global \fgbass } }