Re: PDF portfolio of 2.19.22 docs

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: PDF portfolio of 2.19.22 docs
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:09:41 -0700 (MST)

Nick Payne-3 wrote
> Needs Adobe Reader - I haven't found a 3rd party PDF viewer that can use
> the index in PDF portfolios.

On Windows, I use SumatraPDF and it *mostly* works. It doesn't seem to
handle cross-manual links, but everything else seems to work pretty well. I
could open each of the individual manuals from the front section and links
going between locations within the same manual worked.

Thanks for doing this!

- Abraham