download trouble

From: Cate Sheller
Subject: download trouble
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:16:41 -0500

I have attempted to download the lilypond executable for Windows using two
different browsers (Chrome and Firefox). I am using my home computer, so there
are no unusual firewall issues, but the download starts out slow and then
consistently fails every time. Any suggestions for how I might obtain the
software?

Cate Sheller
Professor, Computer Science
Math/Science Department, Kirkwood Community College
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 USA
http://faculty.kirkwood.edu/cshelle

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
of my organization shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.