Re: Problem with Percent repeats

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Problem with Percent repeats
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 22:47:45 +0200

Joshua Nichols <address@hidden> writes:

> I absolutely sent the wrong example. This is my work around for right now,
> here below, and re-attached, is the example I'm having trouble with.

Ok, here's the deal: percent repeats don't work with changed time
signatures.  The problem is that a change in time signature is effected
by a context property change while typesetting, and the percent repeat
_iterator_ starts making decisions at the time it encounters the \repeat
percent which is earlier.

That's stupid.  It's also the same problem as issue 3693
<URL:https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3693>.

--
David Kastrup