Re: \tuplet

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: \tuplet
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:00:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, Abraham,

May be I am using tuplet wrongly here.  What I am looking for is midi sound track that will extent the 8th-note to qtr-note or half-note.  i.e. three fermata  that will sound three quarter-note  or three half-note when play the midi.  I code tuplet hoping the midi will sound extended, but I got bar check failed error.

 http://lilybin.com/lptr5c/3

Immanuel,
Ming