Re: Switching on/off instrument staff

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: Switching on/off instrument staff
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 12:11:02 +0100

Hi Rob,

Wow, thanks, that's a much neater way. I think I should probably look at refactoring my band template.

I agree, my method is a bit complicated -- but it's bothering me a bit, because I think there was a reason I did it like this in the first place! Could well be an insufficient understanding at the time, of how variables work :-)

I do already use variables as:

violinMusic = { a b c d }

violinVoice = \new Voice {
 % voice setup stuff %