Re: Printing movement titles in page header

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Printing movement titles in page header
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:01:21 +0200

Il giorno mer 8 lug 2015 alle 13:41, Mark Knoop <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I'm trying to include the title of the current movement in the page header. This works if I use bookparts to seperate the movements, but not by setting header:piece in a score block. I don't want to use bookparts as I don't want pagebreaks between movements. Any ideas on how to achieve this?

I made a quick test.
If you remove the bookparts blocks it works. Is this what you want?