Re: Printing movement titles in page header

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Printing movement titles in page header
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:21:11 +0200

Hi Mark,

I know this issue and wrote and use some code which tracks the current toc entry. The bad thing - of course this is a good thing ;) - I am employed in a full time job with absolutely no relation to lilypond, so I can't say, when I am able to discover the magic ...

Just for completenes - I don't think this uncommented chaos is readable ;)
In line 217 in the default paper-definition, I call the property #'toc:current :
https://github.com/jpvoigt/lalily/blob/master/lalily/paper.lalily-default.ly#L196

this property is set in markup-init.scm line 153:
https://github.com/jpvoigt/lalily/blob/master/lalily/lalily/markup-init.scm#L131

So, I don't expect anybody to extract this from lalily, as this might be quite frustrating. But if you like, you can see, if the use of lalily conceptually does, what you want. And perhaps there will be times, when I am able extract this to openlilylib.

Cheers,
Jan-Peter