Re: Printing movement titles in page header

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Printing movement titles in page header
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:48:55 +0200

Am 09.07.2015 um 16:34 schrieb Wols Lists:
On 09/07/15 09:05, Mark Knoop wrote:
Thanks Jan-Peter,

I'll take a look at this and post back if I make any progress.

I was pointed at the scheme code that prints the header - can't remember
what it was and I'm not on the computer with it so I can't get easy
access. Find it and try modifying it.

I've got a similar problem to yours, in that I want to have multiple
scores on a single page, but I need the FULL header printed for each
score.
Should be that
\paper { print-all-headers = ##t }
will fix that, see <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/other-paper-variables#index-print_002dall_002dheaders>.

Yours, Simon
  The information that is (by default) left out is exactly the
information that changes between scores ... :-(

If/when I get back to my score where I muck about with the headers, I'll
point you at it, if someone doesn't beat me to it. (You redefine some
function in the \paper block.)

Cheers,
Wol