Re: special font-size for piece in header

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: special font-size for piece in header
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 12:43:30 -0700 (MST)

Stefan,

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Stefan Thomas-5 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Knute,
thanks for the reply.
But the question was more about how could the style of some headers be changed generally.
I think I have to do it with scoreTitleMarkup in paper, am I right?

If you want to customize the style/size of any header text, then, yes, that's probably the right way to go:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers

- Abraham