Re: Overriding font size in markup variable

From: Javier Ruiz-Alma
Subject: Re: Overriding font size in markup variable
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 23:23:54 -0700

Exactly what I desided.
The application is for a title, which appears in several headers at fixed size.
There's a couple places where I need it much smaller.
Thx for taking the time! Javier

On Jul 13, 2015, 6:23:45 AM, Simon Albrecht wrote: Hello Javier,

the relevant doc section would be . See the attached solution.

HTH, Simon