Lilypond-book Cutting off Slurs

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Lilypond-book Cutting off Slurs
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:26:45 -0700

Hey all,

When I use lilypond-book to add an example with cross-staff beaming, the slurs that run under the bottom staff get cut off. Is there a way to either automatically detect that the slurs are there and not cut them off or manually control the margins of the cropped file? I've attached a minimal example (including PDF output) that illustrates the problem — it happens even when the music fits on one line.

Many thanks,
Nick

--
And she forgot the stars, the moon, and sun,
And she forgot the blue above the trees,

— Keats, "Isabella, or the Pot of Basil"