Re: Fit-to-single-page for lead sheets

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Fit-to-single-page for lead sheets
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:00:38 +0200

Hi Michael,

I use LP mainly for the same as you, so I know the problem. Right now, I'm not at my computer, so I can't give you proper code, nor can I test if this would really solve the problem, but I've recently found the settings of systems-per-page that can be set in the \paper block.

You can find it in the notation reference (of version 2.18) section 4.1.6.

Maybe that's what you're looking for ...

Best, Robert

______

Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
-- Flannery O'Connor