Re: Repeated Spiral Line

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Repeated Spiral Line
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:41:44 +0200

I don’t have a very clear idea but I know that the music font “Bravura” has these and similar symbols. So you might consider using this font or perhaps its LilyPond adaptation “Profondo”.

Links to Bravura/SMuFL:
http://www.smufl.org/fonts/ (the font)
http://www.smufl.org/files/smufl-1.18.pdf (see p. 250 ff. for these symbols)
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/01/smufl-fonts-in-lilypond/ and
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/02/feta-and-bravura/ (two blog posts about using SMuFL fonts in LilyPond)

Link to Profondo:
http://fonts.openlilylib.org/profondo/ (I’m not sure whether it contains all the SMuFL symbols but you can easily try out the font to see it in action with “normal” music by downloading the font and including profondo.ily)