Re: extra measure in verse of vocal music

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: extra measure in verse of vocal music
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:04:25 -0700 (MST)

I definitely have lots of suggestions, but I wonder if you can provide a minimal example showing what you are at and why it's not what you want? That way I know if any of my suggestions are of any help. Thanks!

Also, have you read through the Learning and Notation manual's sections on using lyrics? I think you'll find all the answers there based on what I understand from your question.

- Abraham