Re: Two-Syllable Beam with Sharp and Slur

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Two-Syllable Beam with Sharp and Slur
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:31:32 -0700 (MST)

By the way, and you can ignore this if you want, LilyPond can put in a properly placed lyric hyphen if you set the lyrics like this:

We Cru -- sa -- ders of the Eu -- cha -- _ rist,
With joy we _ con -- se -- crate to Your Heart

Also, if you use slurs in the notes then you shouldn't need to put single underscores "_" in the lyrics. Up to you, of course.

- Abraham