Re: Attachment size

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Attachment size
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:07:47 +0200

Am 21.07.2015 um 20:55 schrieb Ralph Palmer:
Hello again -

While we're at it, does anyone have any suggestions for reducing image size? I started with a .jpg with fairly high resolution, I guess. I have Gimp2 installed, but I could not figure out how to get the file size down below 2 Mb. I tried fiddling with the resolution and exporting to .png and to .pdf, but neither got the size below 2 Mb. Any suggestions?
On Ubuntu, I have the ‘Simple image reducer’ installed, which is designed for exactly that. It supports different output formats also.

HTH, Simon