Re: difficult question to ask about spacing

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: difficult question to ask about spacing
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:35:04 -0400

attached is a picture of what I'm attempting (created with MuseScore)

IX,

Josh

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:29 PM, Joshua Nichols <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm thinking about making some piano music that has a very distinct section break. I'm not sure how to describe it, so I'm sure I've missed it in the manuals somewhere.

Anywho, I'm trying to break a system mid line and re start another one on the same line with a small amount of space between where the last one let off. I'm also trying to do it in a vocal context with lyrics.

Does this make sense? Not sure if I am, and I can draw a picture if you all would like. Thanks in advance.

​Sincerely,

Josh