Re: German Hyphenation

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: German Hyphenation
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:16:14 +1000

Hi Avner,

Curiously, a question similar to this about hyphenation came up just a couple of days ago. Please have a look at my answer to that  on the list. In short, Frescobaldi can use dictionaries from Open Office and so on., You add them by using the Preferences -> Path option. Download the required German dictionary and specify its location to Frescobaldi that way. Be aware of the comments about hyphenating lyrics in my previous post.

Andrew