OT: Getting lyluatex to work [was: Re: Lilypond and LaTeX - margins]

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: OT: Getting lyluatex to work [was: Re: Lilypond and LaTeX - margins]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:33:14 +0200

Am 25.07.2015 um 18:12 schrieb Víctor:
On a separate subject, I'd like to recommend you to use lyluatex
<https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex> instead of Lilypond-book. I've
found it to be a cleaner way to work as it is a LuaLaTeX package
(developed by the Gregorio team!) and not an engine.

I wanted to give this package a try and copied the two files
lyluatex.sty and lyluatex.lua in my project folder
(as described in
https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex/blob/master/README.en.md)

Now I get

! LuaTeX error ./lyluatex.lua:1: attempt to index global 'luatexbase' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ./lyluatex.lua:1: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'dofile'
        [\directlua]:1: in main chunk.
l.13 ...tlua{dofile(kpse.find_file("lyluatex.lua"))}

?

As an alternative, I made a directory in the texlive tree

$ sudo mkdir /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/lualatex/lyluatex/

and copied the files in there, followed by a

$ sudo mktexlsr

but the error message persists.

Can someone of the TeXperts explain to me what I am (obviously) doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Marc

Víctor.