Re: OT: Getting lyluatex to work [was: Re: Lilypond and LaTeX - margins]

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: OT: Getting lyluatex to work [was: Re: Lilypond and LaTeX - margins]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:08:38 +0200

Am 27.07.2015 um 06:42 schrieb Víctor:
Maybe you should write your question in the GitHub page, or in the
gregorio project mail list, where its developer will surely read it.

Thanks for your answer! I don't have a GitHub account and do not want to get one just for this question. The same holds for the gregorio mailing list. May you send me his mail address privately?

He
is quite a supportive person, and clearly the most qualified to help you.

That sounds promising!

Marc

Víctor.