Re: OT: Getting lyluatex to work [was: Re: Lilypond and LaTeX - margins]

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: OT: Getting lyluatex to work [was: Re: Lilypond and LaTeX - margins]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:35:52 +0100

Pressed send by accident before I was finished.

> On Jul 27, 2015, at 11:06 AM, Ralf Mattes <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> Am Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015 12:33 CEST, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> schrieb:
>
> Not a TeXpert (any more),  but from my quick tests - nothing.
> I got the same error as you.  I "fixed" this bug by adding
>
> \usepackage{fontspec}
>
> before using the lyluatex package.
Not being in front of my computer at the moment I can't check this dependency,
but the example document for lyluatex loads that package, so it might be
required.  Obviously if it is, it should be loaded by the package itself.

> Unfortunately, while the luatex compile now works, the output isn't what I'd
> expect.
> My final pdf shows a box with the name of the tmp-file that lilypond created
Sounds like a draft option floating around somewhere.  This is standard LaTeX
behavior for graphics in draft mode.

> Not enough itch to scratch for me but maybe someone will be able to ebug this.
> For now, I'd say this isn't  a production-ready alternative to lilypond book.
>
> Cheers, Ralf Mattes
I've used the package myself and know it works, though it isn't as feature rich
as lilypond-book at the moment.

I won't be able to look at this in more detail until Wednesday, but have you
tried compiling the sample document on the GitHub site (test.tex or
test.en.tex)?
Br. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ