Aligning lyrics

From: Clarissa Lohr
Subject: Aligning lyrics
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:25:38 +0200

Hi,

I'm a beginner. I apologize if my question is dumb.

I used this template:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/learning/satb-on-four-staves

Bar #3 and #4 are repeated with different lyrics, so I need two stanzas
that align with these notes.

I made new variables for the second stanza (sopranowordstwo,
altowordstwo, tenorwordstwo and basswordstwo) but if I just use \new
Lyrics \lyricsto in the \score {} environment the lyrics are displayed
at the beginning of the song.

How can I make sure that the lyrics of the second stanza are aligned
with bar #3 and #4?

Clarissa