Re: Moving crescendo and decrescendo inside slurs

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Moving crescendo and decrescendo inside slurs
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:30:11 -0700

You could use \shape[1] to modify the shape of the slur.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Ralph Palmer <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings -

I'm running Ly 2.18.2 under Win7.

I'm trying get crescendos and decrescendos inside slurs. The behavior seems to change with explicit voices (which I am using). Here's the closest I can seem to get. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can get a series of crescendos and decrescendos in voiceOne to appear under the slurs?

%%%%%%%%

arabianSongA =
\relative c' {  % viola
  %\relative c {  % cello