bookOutputName

From: Jenny
Subject: bookOutputName
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:25:33 +0000

Hi. I've been using LP 2.18.2 for a few months quite successfully. I'm on Windows 7.
Recently I downloaded Frescobaldi. I then started having problems running LP, which I thought must be because I was using a couple of include files, and I didn't know how to tweek Frescobaldi to accept them.
So I uninstalled it (and LP, and reinstalled that). None of my previous ly files would compile any more.
I was also running lilypond-windows rather than from the command line, but although the behaviour was slightly different, neither was working.
I eventually worked out that the names of my include files had spaces, and LP could no longer recognise them.
This seems quite reasonable (!) but before I correct the forty or so faulty documents, is there any explanation?

Jonathan