Re: Aligning Tuplets and Eighth Notes

From: Sam Bivens
Subject: Re: Aligning Tuplets and Eighth Notes
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 18:29:15 -0400

Thanks, Kevin. I foolishly only altered the duration of the latter pitch.

Take care,

--Sam

On 07/30/2015 06:04 PM, Kevin Barry wrote:
Hi Sam,

The solution is to alter the duration of the first eighth note to 4/3
of its normal duration and the second one to 2/3 like in the following
example:

\version "2.18.2"
\relative {
  <<
    { g'8*2/3 f e }
    \\
    { c8*4/3 e8*2/3 } % note the altered durations

}

hth,
Kevin