Re: Setting systems-per-page just for a single score out of many

From: Leszek Wroński
Subject: Re: Setting systems-per-page just for a single score out of many
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:13:38 +0200

I made a misprint in the previous email; a different thing happens; if
the structure is like this:

\bookpart{
\score{
(...)
\header{title=x}
\score{
(...)
\header{piece=y}
}

then the title 'x' is not displayed anywhere, but the 'y' is displayed
at the beginning of the whole file!

(print-all-headers is at the default setting)

Cheers,

Leszek.