RE: TextScript extra-offset in Scheme

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: RE: TextScript extra-offset in Scheme
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 14:09:37 +0300

Not in front of my computer, but off the top of my head, there are staff -padding and use - skyline properties for the text script. You can play around with making these ##f in addition to outside staff priority and see if that helps get you closer to what you're after.

Cheers,
MS

Sent from my Samsung device