OT: mailman configuration

From: Urs Liska
Subject: OT: mailman configuration
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:02:09 +0200

Sorry for the OT post, but I really seem to get stuck with online
resources. Is anyone out there willing and able to (privately) help me
properly configuring mailman on my server?
I've really figured out everything so far, but mailman seems to evade
me. It's about hooking it to postfix and nginx while providing support
for multiple domain names.
I have to admit that the concurrent configuration files of mailman,
nginx, postfix, and the file permissions on my (Ubuntu) server are
confusing me.

Best
Urs