Re: add stems to rests under a beam?

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: add stems to rests under a beam?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 21:36:38 +0800

PPS- okay, overriding stemlet length got it looking the way I want (overriding French beaming seems unnecessary in this use case), but with one tweak: I'd prefer to keep the position of the rests as close to unchanged (ie where they would otherwise appear, were they not under a beam) as I can. Obviously this will force all the stems to be considerably longer than normal, but I'd rather that than have the rests suddenly drop towards the bottom of the staff.

Thanks for the help!