Re: sharping naturals

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: sharping naturals
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:52:38 +0200

> On 10 Aug 2015, at 13:05, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

> I hesitated to post in this thread for some reasons.
>
> One reason was, I had no clue what it was about. I simply did not
> understand the question.

I think OP might have been about being used to ABC style syntax, where the key
changes the values of the note names. For example, if one writes A major, then
the names will refer to this scale. If one then writes a b c d e f g, the
expectation would be to produce the A major scale, but in LilyPond there will
be a lot naturals. Whence the topic.