Re: makam.ly

From: BB
Subject: Re: makam.ly
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:25:09 +0200

Many Thanks!

I am delighted about the unbelievable possibilties of lilypond due to the contributions of lilypond users. Obviously one of Graham Breed's interest is microtonality. Great, I just found "Harmonielehre des diatonischen, chromatischen, Viertel-, Drittel-, Sechstel- und Zwölftel-Tonsystems" by Alois Hába. The extended possibilties of lilypond will help me to explore absolutely new musicalfields (new at lest for me) ...

As I just mentioned, I am sure to need some time to study and digest all the extended informations.
Many thanks again! Great help!

Regards