Re: Tuplet Bracket and \fermataMarkup

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Tuplet Bracket and \fermataMarkup
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:50:58 +0200

Is that a joke code? As I was a young internet user it was usual to answer such with RTFM.

Regards

Am 14.08.2015 07:29, schrieb jeremyvanb:
Hello,
I'm setting my first piece using Lilypond, and I've run into one problem I can't solve. The piece is unmetered, and it has several long, timed rests.
I have the music looking almost the way I would like except the tuplet
bracket collides with the fermata. Changing staff priority seems to have no
effect.

I am open to alternative notation suggestions. I could just get ride of the
fermata altogether.

\version "2.18.2"

 \relative c {
    \omit Staff.TimeSignature
    \once \override TupletNumber.text = "~ 25 sec."
    \once \set tupletFullLength = ##t
    \once \set tupletFullLengthNote = ##f
\once \override MultiMeasureRestText #'outside-staff-priority = #'200
    \hideNotes
  <<\tuplet 3/2 {c2 c c}R1\fermataMarkup>>
  \unHideNotes
  }

Thank you

Jeremy