Re: string harmonics with cue notes

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: string harmonics with cue notes
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 15:46:13 +0200

Hi Stephen,

 thanks for the help! Using your idea I ended up with this:

Cue = #(define-music-function (parser location note shift) (ly:music? number?)
        #{
        \override Stem.transparent = ##t
        \override ParenthesesItem.padding = #0.2
        \override ParenthesesItem.font-size = #1
        \teeny \parenthesize \tweak X-offset $shift $note
        #})

    { \Cue c''' # 0.5 } >>

(it's a little different from your code, as in your example the length
of the ledger lines aren't resized).

I'd still prefer something which would't need an explicit new voice
context, more something along the lines of a pitchedTrill, but that
probably needs a deeper understanding of lilyponds internals on my
side.

--
Orm