Re: Can't find right hand fingering without string #'s

From: BB
Subject: Re: Can't find right hand fingering without string #'s
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:05:46 +0200

Thank you very much for the link! Right hand fingering very hidden at the end of the page! As one might see on the bottom of the page it is available in
Other languages: deutsch, español, français, italiano, 日 本語.
I speak and read german, but I have set my internet to english and so I do not get german hits in my search.

But still I would name that restricted syntax inconsistent. Is ther really an urgent need not to allow to exchangeof the number, say in

g-0\3

by character

g-i\3

(In guitar scores the five fingers of the right-hand (which pluck the strings) are designated by the first letter of their Spanish names: p = thumb (pulgar), i = index finger (index), m = middle finger (mayor), a = ring finger (annular), c = little finger or pinky (chiquito).)

Thanks