Re: extending an OttavaBracket to the left?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: extending an OttavaBracket to the left?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 23:21:55 +1000

Hi Bruno,

For what it is worth, just using the shorten-pair property for OttavaBracket works fine in 2.19.25, with no hacks needed.

I know you are on 2.18.2. I can honestly say that I pound 2.19 with a mighty and heavy hammer on immensely complex keyboard music scores and I have only ever encountered two very minor bugs. Consider upgrading – there are dozens of advantages.

Andrew